Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Thes cars sure pull hard at high speeds
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
OK guys, I just deleted a few posts for no other reason than the language in them....and that was before I noticed Kenv's announcement at the top of the main forum page. I don't feel like going back through the deleted posts to assess points, so I am not going to do that. But if I catch anyone else intentionally bypassing the swear filter then based on intent (and Ken's directive) points will be issued.

As for the bickering about should the OP have tested his car out a little bit on an empty road in the middle of nowhere with no opportunity for cross traffic to get in his way, cut it out. Officially, AFM does not condone the breaking of any traffic laws whilst one is enjoying his/her Mustang, but c'mon guys, enough is enough.

It's not like the guy was filming the latest installment of the Fast and Furious through crowded city streets or the Interstate during rush hour traffic.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome