Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Considering a 2014 or 2015 Mustang GT
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2014
yada
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGuy3 View Post
Thanks for all the input, guys. I'm reading and processing everything.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I feel like I would be happier with another luxury performance sedan of some kind... been thinking about the S4 now if I decide I can't go without buying a car until the ATS-V hits.

I love a lot about the new IS. The styling is *really* growing on me, and I hear great things, but it's still just too similar to the car I drove for the last eight years, and I feel like I should get something new. That, plus, I kind of want to get a standard transmission this time around.

Still, I do like the Mustang, and I think I could get a great price on a 2014... Bah, why did that ******* have to take out my car and make me make this impossible decision.
I havent seen any news on transmission choices but id guess cadillac may not offer a manual on the ats v when it comes out. I just read the cts v will come in auto only citing not enough interest in manuals. If I was in your position looking at luxury performance cars with a stick id probably be looking at clean used cars since manuals are in so few new cars although as much as I like the german cars im afraid of their reliability.

Good luck with your choice and hope you post pics of what you buy even if you don't buy mustang

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome