Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Getting rid of smoking smell.
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingdragon View Post
Up til I bought the Mustang, I smoked in my cars. (still smoke in the others, just not the Mustang). Do some regular driving with the windows down after you do a good cleaning inside, should work the smell out. My mom was an ex smoker, with breathing problems, and I could give her a ride in my car that I did smoke in and she wouldn't smell it. (at least she said she couldn't, and with her breathing problems, I don't think she could fake her not smelling it, she had very sensitive breathing issues). Sprays like Ozium and FaBreeze can help eliminate it as well.
I actually thought about not smoking in the Mustangs, I really did. But the way things are going these days, the cars are gonna be the only place where we CAN smoke.

Can't smoke at work any more, not even outside if within sight distance of a freakin' doorway, can't smoke in a restaurant or bar, heck in some places in this country you can't even smoke in your own home (thank God I don't live I one of those communist states).

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome