Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 11 Roush Convertible Stripes painted finally
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2014 Thread Starter
thegabrielles
PONY Member

Thanks everyone! I am very happy with the stripes. They cost me $2000, but that included removing the front bumper and stripping it down for a repaint. The front bumper road rash was pretty bad. I only had the stripes over the top done, painting on the 427 stripes (side stripes will include repainting almost the whole car. I would expect it to be more. I had these painted on then cleared so there is no "line" in the paint where the stripe is. I also did not have the Roush painted back on the stripe... although I like the name, its just in to many places on the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeyo View Post
Very nice. Painted stripes really look so much better.

How much did this cost to do if you don't mind me asking? The vinyl on my 427r is looking rough and I've been considering having the stripes painted when I get back home.

2011 Roush Stage 2 Convertible Race Red with painted gloss black stripes, Charcoal Interior-Roush # 11-0306
Bama Tuned, Roush Front and Rear Brake Kit, Roush Exhaust with Square tips, 20" wheels, Roush seating with Red stitching
Roush Billet Grille matching lower 3 piece, Matte Black side and top stripes, White Face Gauge cluster, Convertible Light Bar Purchased 27Dec2010
Dyno'd 401 HP/ 390 Ft lbs at the wheels

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome