Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2014 track pack steeda tune dyno
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2014
Fatopotomus
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribefan View Post
Based on my experience, your torque seems way too low. I would have thought with a Steeda tune that you'd have more HP too, again based on my experience. Here's my dyno results for my 1 week old Track Pack GT back in April. At the time, it had 750-ish miles on it and was bone stock. I did this dyno run to get a baseline for future mods. If I recall correctly, it was in the mid-70's temperature wise and wasn't super humid. It was done at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill, SC. They almost exclusively do Ford performance work. This was the best of my 3 runs:

Yeah, your numbers are absolutely right on. Generally, these cars are right in the 350-370 range give or take a little depending on weather conditions.

OP's dyno of 294 rwtq is flat wrong. Im sure his car is fine and the shop's dyno is calibrated like Bill Clinton's crooked schwanz.

2011 Mustang GT M6 3.31s

Matt HONEYCUTT Tune, Lethal Off-Road X, GT500 axlebacks, J&M LCAs, UPR UCA, Whiteline LCA relocation brackets, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Koni STR.T shocks/struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Strut Tower Brace

Best 1/4 E/T (05/18/14 MIR - no tune, X-pipe, or UCA): 12.920 @ 109.40 mph (2.059 60ft)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome