Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - A D-Bag in a Boxster tried to race me last night...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2014 Thread Starter
matthewr87
MACH I Member

A D-Bag in a Boxster tried to race me last night...

I leave the highway after a 2 hour drive. It's about 10 pm and the streets are deserted. I pull up to a light and after a few seconds I hear this annoying buzzing noise coming from beside me. Confused (and thinking I had hit a wasp nest on the highway), I look to my right and see this D-bag in his early 20's revving his little Boxster to about 20,000 RPM and giving me his best Vin Diesel scowl.

I look away and continue chatting with my fiance in the passenger seat, but it is hard to do with that angry bee-hive on the road beside me. I look at the D-Bag again and the 120 lbs version of Vin Diesel is still scowling away and buzzzzzzzzzing incessantly. The light turns green and the D-bag peels away with his little Boxster engine squealing. I put it into first and accelerate as slowly as I can without stalling the damn car.

Frankly, I felt insulted.

2018 GT350 - Race red

2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome