Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The 2015 Mustang Orders Thread
View Single Post
post #95 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2014
scoobydoonut
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin9150 View Post
Did you end up getting your DORA yet? I'm curious to see how they ordered yours. I ordered mine on 5/22 and still don't have a VIN. I called Ford corporate about a week ago and had them track my order. They said that there are about 40 or so ordered from Jordan, and several of them already had VIN's, however mine did not. I find that strange seeing as how I was the first retail order they had placed. At any rate, now that there is a hold on the scheduling, the wait lengthens ... Congrats again! Fun times ahead!
Yes i have my DORA if you have a cell phone and want to PM me your number I'll send my DORA to your phone . It's on my pictures on my iphone my salesman sent it to me . That would be cool take a look and see if our DORAS look any different . The 40 that are ordered are they all for customers or are some dealer stock

Current car 2014 GT Black manual trans ON ORDER 2015 black GT manual trans 401A , adaptive cruise with collision mitigation and rain sensing wipers order placed July 18, 2014

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome