Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 2.3 Ecoboost vs 5.0 v8: Which one to buy?
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2014
Tominator
MACH I Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelertown View Post
I personally do not trust the reliability of a turbo 4 over a n/a v8. For these reasons I will get v8. I also don't really think a muscle car should sound like a civic.
Heard that a LOT back when the 4cyl imports started making an imprint in the car culture back in the '70s. None of the theory came to any fruition.

I was in Baldwin, Mo a week or so ago and a Taurus SHO, evidently modded at least with exhaust, took off from a light and it sounded like the worst fart I've ever heard! Like Sheet is an understatement!

Probably went like hell but ??

'95 Ranger 5.0 GT40X Tri-y GT40 Intake S-Trim Snow Stage 2 Lowered Baer Racing Brakes Viper Spec Tremec w/Hurst shifter Custom Interior Dakota Digital Dash Corbeau Toplines OZ Racing AM/FM/Mp3/CD/DVD/TV.

2014 GTIG 5.0 Vert Base. Sil Carb Fiber dash. Bama Race Tune. Gibson axle backs. STEEDA Springs KONI STR.T Adj. Panhard. Dynamatted. Audiocontrol LC8i Amps and Sub! Leather OEM seats. Custom Badging.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome