post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2007
stlwagon
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqidd View Post
I would consider a 12 rib!

I just want to be able to drive my damn car today. I am working for the next week+ and I will not even see my car let alone drive it

I just got off the phone with KP (incredible aint it?) and they told be to knock off the two tabs that limit the travel of the tensioner arm. They are saying that the tensioner slamms off of one of the stops and flings the belt off. It makes sense, there were refernce marks on the tabs from "Hard" contact, so I am guessing they are right. I got my BFH and a long shock adjusting drift (suspension guy thing) and whacked those little bastards right off I hope that works for now. I want to run the car tonight down the 1/4 a few times and it would be nice to not chuck belts off of it every five seconds.

I am going to put the biggest rib/belt system on the planet on that thing when I find where to get one..........so who had that big rib kit again? Gotta link?

thanks
jason
Sounds like a good temporary solution... As for GI Joe, you'd probably need to go over to modularfords.com and pm him.

1965 Mustang Coupe

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome