Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - GT350 naturally aspirated slightly larger displacement version of the 5.0. 500hp
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2014
Katastrophe
PONY Member

I'll avoid the confrontation up there and get back on topic, Haha...

Regarding the GT350/R...I really hope the car is as daily drivable, comfortable and potent as the 12-13 Boss 302's were. I'm looking at a next generation beast for my garage and to be honest...as giant and pig-like as they are...I'm a big fan of the Challenger/Charger Hellcat's. The Charger more so, for some weird reason. Maybe because it can use the excuse of being fat because it has 4 doors? LOL.

I've always been a fan of Mustang's, obviously...and I won't pull the trigger on anything else until I get to see the new "special" models...especially in person. I was originally waiting for the replacement of the GT500...but this new model, especially with that engine, really gets me going.

I just hope IF there are two different models (base model and the "R" model), that base model still comes with creature comforts and isn't a stripped out racer. The Z/28 is a great track car...but it's too focused and hard core, at least for me.

2013 Mustang GT - 402A GT/CS - 6R80 - Glass Roof - Engine Block Heater - SGM Exterior - CB/Miko Interior

Steeda Adjustable PHB (Street) and Steeda PH Brace, Stainless Works Retro Catback Exhaust...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome