Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - For those who think the new mustang looks like a Fusion, maybe so but...
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
M3hunter
PONY Member

Unhappy

I think that the best thing was the move toward IRS, I will love to see now the performance numbers of the new '15 Mustang VS the Camaro 1LE (but we don't know at this time how the new Camaro performance is going to be).
From the exterior I really like the side view and the top view of the new Mustang. I really miss in this new car, the lack of the front grille fog lights (motor trend's rendering of the GT350 has one, maybe the aftermarket will offer it) & the lack of the rear faux gas cap emblem (yes it looks like the fusion from the front, and the rear GT plain letters look cheap). My old '11 GT steering wheel emblem looks better than the new one.
I see that Roush & Saleen will offer us some nice parts, maybe that way I can have my own Mustang design.
I will wait to see the Mustang in person to have a better opinion, what we see in the web or in Magazines, looks very different than in person. I remember that I trashed the new look of the rear of the new Corvette and of the new Camaro but when I saw them in person they looked OK.

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73 & Std. transmission, Steeda Sport springs & KONI STRT. GT500 strut mounts, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS + ATE DOT 4, Rear CS style pedestal spoiler. Eleanor style side scoops, "C" style side decals, Black AM BOSS style roof vinyl, black hood custom vinyl & Black pony.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome