Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New performance details released today!
View Single Post
post #91 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2014
M3hunter
PONY Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVa5.0 View Post
I don't give a flying **** about back seats, or some Wikipedia retard's definition of "sports car". Mustangs are sports cars; Mustangs accelerate, AND brake, AND corner, AND aren't 4200lb pigs like Challengers.

Challengers are muscle cars. They're huge, and all they can do is go in a straight line. Mustangs are sports cars, they can do everything. Why Mustang owners are wetting their panties about the Challenger is beyond me. They're not the same type of vehicles at all.
I agree 100%, after the '11 5.0 that began to shoot for the BMW M3, then later the BOSS, etc. Is Not just a straight driving car, like the Dodges' that have a very poor suspensions and that have elephant weight.
Now Mustang needs to focus on how to beat the Corvette Stingray (and Z06), Camaro 1LE & the Z28.

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73 & Std. transmission, Steeda Sport springs & KONI STRT. GT500 strut mounts, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS + ATE DOT 4, Rear CS style pedestal spoiler. Eleanor style side scoops, "C" style side decals, Black AM BOSS style roof vinyl, black hood custom vinyl & Black pony.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome