Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - If you are still on the fence on the 2015
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2014
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin72 View Post
What "theme" might that be? It is closer than any "theme" that was offered from 1974-2004...
If you want to see a company follow through on an "iconic theme," take a look at the new Challenger. Even though they changed to "HID" headlights, they used "halo" lights across the grille to maintain the "iconic car look." Very smart...doesn't look like a couple of "dull pencils" in the grille. Thats where my money is going in a month or two - as soon as ordering is open. I love my 2013 Mustang GT vert - almost never drive it with the top down without getting comments from ladies or guys! But it is time for a new car, and after driving the road course tracks for a few years, I'm ready to drive the country - looking at some of the top "road trip scenes." I like the idea of a bigger/more comfortable real "GT cruiser" that holds onto the "iconic look!" May go for the 707 HP Helcat, just haven't decided yet

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome