Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - If you are still on the fence on the 2015
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2014
JediDave
PONY Member

Garage
Radioguy:

Smart move with going with the Challenger. Dodge had the "balls" to stick with the retro theme and they hit a home run.

I love my 14 GT/CS with 3.73's and glass roof, so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.....defiantly not a 2015 or even 2018 Mustang. If and when the time comes to trade, I'm going to go with a 13/14 Shelby GT500. However, the reality is I can't even handle the 420HP in my GT at this point in time. I tried doing a 0-60 run using track apps and almost put here in the ditch going into second gear. Boy, I nailed second gear perfect, too perfect, and she started going sideways.....traction control saved me, and I still pulled a 5.3 sec 0-60; I need some slicks bad!!

Jedi D.

2014 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. Options include: California Special package, comfort package, navigation, glass roof, shaker pro system, 3.73 ratio limited slip axle, GT front grill/fogs, MGW race spec shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Corsa GT500 Quad Sport axle-back, Ford Racing ProCal tune. "If I wanted insane HP, I would have purchased a 2014 Shelby GT500!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome