Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - If you are still on the fence on the 2015
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2014
GottaHave14
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin72 View Post
What "theme" might that be? It is closer than any "theme" that was offered from 1974-2004...
Don't even get me started on those cars......... I was a Chevy guy during that entire time period. It wasn't until 2005 that a Mustang good looking enough to my eye was built again. It's been that bad to my eye since the 1960s. You choose to only the cars from '74 but I'd go a bit further back than that. The Mustang got FAT under Bunkie Knudsen in 1971. I know some here love the old Mach 1 cars......but you can't count me among those people.

The entire period of Mustangs between 71-04 are all cars I've never consider buying based on their appearance alone.

As an 18 year old in 1978 I had a '69 for all of a few months but never actually registered it......got it just about completed when a friend offered to buy it as I was getting ready to head off to college. I always regretted selling it. But over the years after school there was always a better looking Camaro or Corvette to buy when-ever I'd consider a new Mustang. Even in 2004 when I wanted a new car again I bought a Thunderbird......here in 2014 it was the first time a Mustang was the over all BEST choice and I finally got the replacement for the car that got away so long ago.

Kinda rushed to it too......because pictures of this new 2015 re-design had been leaked and I didn't care for what I was seeing.

2014 Mustang GT-Black-Track Package

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome