Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My biggest problem with the new Mustang...
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

I was getting ready to say that the later s197's weren't all that cheap either but someone has already beaten me to it.

If a magazine had borrowed my car to test it they would have reported an as tested price of $37,100, and mine is only a modestly optioned Premium. Granted I didn't pay anywhere NEAR that much for mine, and I feel that after the initial barrage of selling at or above MSRP is over people will be able to get really great deals on S550's too.

It's just going to take some patience and a willingness to wait them out to get a good deal on the newer ones.

That said I do believe that the days of getting a GT Premium for under $30k are over, probably for good.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome