Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Visual Comparo: '69 Mach vs S197 vs S550
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2014
Blazin72
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 R/Red 5.0 View Post
Opinions will go around and around forever on things, that's human nature. Just look at all the people who are still debating over which muscle car from the 60's was the best.
Agreed.

Quote:
Neither, obviously. It will look like what Ford wants it to look like. We just get to comment on it.
Agreed.

Quote:
I still find your comments comparing the historically upright seating position of Stangs to that of driving a truck completely and totally unrelated.
I thought they were amusing. Don't them it too seriously, it's all in fun.

Quote:
BOTTOM LINE FOR ME
  • If someone likes/is buying a new Stang, fine. Stay safe, it's still better than a Ford guy jumping ship and driving a Camaro.
  • With the release of the S550, I'll be keeping my '13 ... solid rear axle and all
I've typically been a GM person and have owned a number of GM trucks and own one now but I've never cared for the current Camaro. I don't particularly care for the styling of the new Corvette either, though I'd probably still buy one if I had the means and the desire. I think the styling on many GM vehicles has been a bit goofy over the last 6-7 years. I love where Ford wet with the Boss 302 and the Raptor and I'm very much looking forward to the GT 350, if that is in fact what the next SVT model will be.

Even though I do like the 2015 Mustang, I'm perfectly content 2011. It's paid for and I hate car payments.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome