Man, you've got a really nice car there....I'd seriously consider waiting a year or two. If you owned a 2005-2010 GT, the decision might be different, but as it stands your 2013 is really a nice car.
Be patient my Jedi Padawan learner!!
Can only sencond that, just have patience.
Same with me here!
Iam so on the edge of trading in my 2013 for an ingot silver 2015....if there wasnt the rumoured golden pot behind the rainbow...
or the rumoured
and to be honest?
Who wouldnt wait for a new SVT cobra???
Man, ....a cobra....