Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Proven 12.0 or quicker ET..GT Automatic Only?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2014 Thread Starter
stigma
Apprentice

Send a message via Skype™ to stigma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethark View Post
I power brake a bit but do not look at the tach. I have a canned tune from Dennis - Tasca Mod Shop. His tunes are safe and will pass emissions. My car shifts around 6600 RPM - I do not really watch the tach very often. I heat up the stock tires on dry track until they smoke and then stage. I am running 113 MPH as well. I run Shell 93 octane with no additives. Race wt. with driver is 3920 - stock Brembo wheels/tires all around. I am impressed with how well the stock tires hooked with the 3:73 gears.
Thanks for the info...what your doing is obviously working...i need to look into my 1st to second gear shift points...i think its short shifting...
Let me know if you beat your current best-

SCT X4 Tuner Stock Air Box Lethal Off Road H-Pipe Circle D 5c Flow Master Mufflers SR Lowering Springs Automatic w/3.15 rear gears-Line Lock M.A.P Mike Rousch Tune BMR Rear Sway Bar Relocation SVE Drag wheels 15x10 w/275-60-15 Nitto 555R's M/T 26x6x17 front 17x4.5 Skinnys...
Best so far 11.72 @117.59 Mph-

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome