Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Got mine...
Thread: Got mine...
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2014 Thread Starter
908ssp
GT Member

I finally got a chance to drive it some tonight and this is a quantum leap better than the 2010 was stock. Both engine and suspension. The handling is 75% of the way to my 2010 after thousands of dollars in mods and custom work. I mean shear turning ability and steering feedback. The PP has firm ride but not uncomfortable for me. I think it corners a good deal flatter than the 2010 did stock but it well should. The quality of the interior is also a far cry better. I hated the gauges in the 2010 from the time I bought till the time I sold it, the 15 is so much better so much sportier and more contemporary.

I still have a few complaints. The mix of chrome and brushed aluminum in the interior just looks cheap. The bean counters couldn't ok a few cents for matching aluminum finish is pathetic. I wish it had a normal shift knob not that pull up thing. I mean it works fine I just can't change it and I want to. I may have to build a whole new shifter kit for it.

Alex
2010 GTRR in 5.0 Magazine [http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/m5lp-1212-2010-ford-mustang-gt-rr-total-fabrication/viewall.html]

2015 White SC, PP, etc....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome