View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2014
Mikey6119
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2003stang View Post
ok i have about 160,000 miles on my 03 gt and i have the mach 1000 system, my radio finally got to the point where i cant play cds, and i want to replace it, i keep reading of people having problems with aftermarket radios and then the cars subs or speakers not working no more, anyways i would like to go back the the exact radio, but i can only find the mach 460 radios and none that have the actual mach button to toggle the subs on/off, anyone know where know where i could buy one, or a way for me to use aftermarket radio and subs
My dad and I bought an aftermarket radio/headunit from crutchfield about 6 months ago for his 01 stang and it is awesome! It was really cheap too >
it was about 125.00 for the head unit and they supplied all of the connections and harness's for free! the sound quality is great all the speakers work and we have had a single issue yet! if you are interested in that specific model i can send you a pm with all of the info.. IMO thats the way to do it because everything is right there nice and easy and all of the mach sound system specific stuff is supplied no guess work or manuals

94' GT N/A 331 C.I. All forged internals, CAI, AFR 185's(w/spring and valve upgrade), comp cams ultra gold 1.7 RR's, custom ground cam, 34# injectors,BBK 70mm tb, BBK longtubes w/ matching H-pipe, 5 spd short throw,stage 3 clutch, FRPP flywheel, 7qt oil pan, fluidyne radiator, prothane motor mounts and tons more! everything assembled/built by me except the shortblock!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome