Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Motor Trend--15 Camaro 1LE PP vs 15 Mustang GT PP--Randy Pobst
View Single Post
post #59 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2014
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasis View Post
I just feel like adding in that the 1LE is riding on the same suspension as the ZL1. Its basically a ZL1 with less power. Tires help in corning but they aren't going to make up 2 seconds in that comparison. Personally I track and daily drive my Mustang and while its awesome to have great handling on the track I do like having a good ride on a normal road. I have sat in a few Camaros though and still don't like the fact I can see crap out of them and I don't care for the interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgoins View Post
ZL1 has the Magnetic Ride Control suspension that is not on the 1LE
^^^+1 Actually the ZL1 and 1SS suspensions are very different (See attached)....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1ss.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	390497   Click image for larger version

Name:	zl1.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	390505  

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome