Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - question about real world BAMA tuning numbers
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2014
choate
GT Member

I don't know what it says on the AM website but I think it's more like 30hp and even more torque than that in certain RPM levels. I have an auto and man it makes a world of difference. A custom tune is even better but with the wide band 02 on these cars Bama and the other mail order tuners can get it pretty close to perfect IMO. You can also data log and have them adjust as needed if you want. They are also good b/c you can get free tunes for life so if you get long tube headers or off road pipes they'll make you a new tune for that as well for free. That's the reason I went their route and i'm happy w/ the gains/performance of the car and everything else. If I were guessing a custom tune might net you 5-10 more hp but it also may not be as safe either. Just my .02 Either way good luck w/ your decision

2012 black on black GT Premium Auto 6R80 - 400A
20 x 8.5" AR Torq Thrust M - BMR springs & Koni str.t shocks - GT500 mounts - J&M LCAs - CHE reloc brackets - J&M panhard - General GMAX AS3 - GT500 axel backs (no resonators) - GT500 spoiler - MMD tail light trim - Roush side splitters - AM upper/lower billet grill - Bama 93v2R tune - Airade CAI

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome