Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Post your 2015 Mustang Reviews Here!
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2014
GoHawks63
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediDave View Post
GoHawks63:

Your GT Convertible C/S looks really nice....the "15" doesn't come close to yours styling wise; my humble opinion! Additionally, even though the interior of the "15" looks great, it's not enough improvement over my "14" to create enough desire for me to trade up.

Jedi D.
Thank you.

I purchased mine as a CPO and the previous owner removed the GT/CS stripe and attached the "5.0" emblems. That year the stripe went across the middle of the car. Subsequent years have the GT/CS stripe down by the rocker panel.

I'm debating if I want to order the stripe from a later model GT/CS that so I can keep the "5.0" emblem.

As much as I like the new Mustang, I do like my GT/CS. It stands out a bit more.

It's also truly a summer car. I originally had a 2006 V6 convertible that I traded in along with my previous car in order to get my DD which is a 2012 CTS-V coupe. As much as I love my V, I missed having a convertible and a Mustang.

Picked this one up for the summer days

2016 Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 (727hp) Convertible- Convertible bar, Roush (red) coil covers, blacked out tails, 20% tint

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome