Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - For those who think the new mustang looks like a Fusion, maybe so but...
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2014
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Although I had planned to get a 2015, I'm going to pass on this design. I'm really not a "Mustang lover," as much as I like a retro design car that is performance oriented. I do think the Mustang will sell very well in the next couple of years due to their overseas sales. There is a lot of "pent up demand" in Europe and Asia where people really have not been able to get a Mustang. I am confident those sales will more then offset the loss of sales in the USA from people, like me, that wanted a "Mustang" and not a "corporate FORD."
I made my decision on the 2015's. I really liked my 2000 GT vert, my 2011 Mustang vert and my 2013 GT vert - but I just couldn't go for the "corporate FORD" Mustang - even though I am a shareholder. So today I picked up my 2015 Challenger SRT 392. 485 HP, 475 Ft. LBs. torque and the 8 speed auto - with paddle shifters. Dashboard programming for engine/transmission, shocks and struts (compression and rebound), stability control, steering sensitivity etc. (Street/Sport/Track) for each. Makes the car very versatile. My primary goal for the next 3 years is to drive the 15 top rated "road trips" around the USA - and maybe a run down a drag strip or two The street ride in the Challenger - just 41 miles on it - is really fine. The Laguna leather seats are incredibly comfortable! I will keep watching Mustang, and will probably be back if the looks get closer to my taste and if the overall technology improves (very discouraging for a brand new car).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chal1a.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	392218   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chal2a.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	708.1 KB
ID:	392226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chal14a.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	392234   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chal15a.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	392242  

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome