Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - For those who think the new mustang looks like a Fusion, maybe so but...
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2014
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
So you're not really a 'vert guy either. Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
I made my decision on the 2015's. I really liked my 2000 GT vert, my 2011 Mustang vert and my 2013 GT vert - but I just couldn't go for the "corporate FORD" Mustang - even though I am a shareholder. So today I picked up my 2015 Challenger SRT 392. 485 HP, 475 Ft. LBs. torque and the 8 speed auto - with paddle shifters. Dashboard programming for engine/transmission, shocks and struts (compression and rebound), stability control, steering sensitivity etc. (Street/Sport/Track) for each. Makes the car very versatile. My primary goal for the next 3 years is to drive the 15 top rated "road trips" around the USA - and maybe a run down a drag strip or two The street ride in the Challenger - just 41 miles on it - is really fine. The Laguna leather seats are incredibly comfortable! I will keep watching Mustang, and will probably be back if the looks get closer to my taste and if the overall technology improves (very discouraging for a brand new car).

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome