Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Looking for a list of whats new 2015
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2014 Thread Starter
Em3
PONY Member
S197 Member

Looking for a list of whats new 2015

So I've recently come back after having got rid of my mustang about 1.5 years ago.

I've tried searching everywhere and can't seem to find a detailed list of what is actually new on the 2015s vs 2014. Yes I know how to use google, but for example I read only on here how the rods in the 15' engine were upgraded to the same ones that were in the boss.

If anyone would happen to have a link to somewhere with solid information that would be greatly appreciated!!

Some questions also

-Some articles state that the "backup camera" will be standard equipment on 15's but on the build&price on the website there is still an option for a "Reverse Sensing System". Whats not right here?

-I've seen there is a new Launch Control feature and a Line Lock feature. I'm personally a fan of the automatic transmissions in these cars especially since my old mustang was my DD and if I get a new one it will most likely be as well. -With that being said is the launch control and line lock only available on the manual or both the man and auto?

Thank you!

Ordered 1/12/11 Recieved 5/13/11: 2012 Mustang GT Premium, A/T, HID & Security, Comfort Pkg, 401A Brick Red & Cashmere Int, Black Ext, Remote Start, 15%/5% Ceramic Tint, Roush Axle-Backs, 3dCarbon GT500 spoiler, MGP Red 5.0 Caliper Covers, DG Auto Custom Quarter Window Scoops, Airaid CAI, Bama Tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome