Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - BMR Tech's S550 Mustang Build: Street/Strip
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2014 Thread Starter
BMR Tech
Site Sponsor

Making some progress, I would say.

Got the Mickey's mounted to the Billet Specialties wheels. OMG are they sexy. Just waiting on some lugs from BS, and I will mount them up.

Modded the 05-14 Seat brackets, and got the Corbeau FX1 Mounted up.

HIGHLY recommend these seats. So comfy, and such a positive feel. Very happy with my purchase. The guys over at American Muscle definitely led me in the right direction.

These. These are nice. I immediately contacted Aerospace about some brakes for this car. I was going to send my brakes over to them, but before I even had a chance - they ordered some from Ford, and make these front brakes up for me. I chose Aerospace for these, simply because they are local - and I have used their parts in the past with great luck!

This version is the lightweight street version, with vented rotors. Once I swing by their place and pick them up, I will post more info about the weight, my thoughts, etc.

More to come! I'm not stopping anytime soon!

Dylan Abbott
[email protected]

www.bmrsuspension.com

VISIT FOR PRODUCT ADVICE, TECH AND SUPPORT ON FACEBOOK. www.facebook.com/BMRMustangSupport

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome