Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Bama Performance sets record for WORLDS FASTEST NA 2015 Mustang GT!
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2014
32Fountain
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
We have an auto as well and we'll be building that one up. Ended up the halfshaft broke but the transmission was fine. Honestly the automatic is going to have the same issue with launching on a sticky tire and breaking the halfshafts. I agree that an auto with a good converter and tune will outshift some great drivers!

We were spraying a 150 shot but have had bottle pressure issues.

Yesterday we went back to the track with E85 and 20 more horsepower and some additional weight savings and did 10.6 naturally aspirated and 10.2 on nitrous, but again had some nitrous issues. We're hoping to fix those and go 9's!

Thanks for your reply. Great results so far. I am sure 9's are right around the corner.

I look forward to reading about your automatic project car. Will the mods be as aggressive as the 6M car? It would be nice if it at least started out more like the mods that the average guy would have. And then get as aggressive as you want after that. Keep up the good work.

2014 GT 5.0 Premium (Ordered 2/1/2013, received 3/20/2013) 6A - 401A premium trim - Steeda CAI - (Mike Rousch) SCT Dynojet custom tune - Lethal offroad H-pipe - J&M LCA's - BMR relocation brackets - Circle D 5C converter - DSS aluminum drive shaft - front sway bar delete kit - stock mufflers - and a stock 3:15 gear. Best pass so far - 60 ft. 1.577, 1/4 mile e.t. 11.567, mph 117.22.

(Traded in on new 2014)
2011 GT 5.0 Premium - Black - 6M - 3:73 gear

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome