Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The new gt-350 should have been the current gt!!!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2014
Allentown
MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Stang View Post
This. Comparing a loaded GT to the supposed starting price of a GT350 (which we're all just guessing at anyway) doesn't make any sense.

If you want to take it that far, then you may recall a 13/14 GT500 technically started in the mid $50's. I never saw one on the lot less than low 60's by the time options were added, but hey this is what makes armchair quarterbacking so much fun.

We'd all love to have a 500+ NA hp flat crank V8 in the new GT for $30 something. No way that is ever going to happen. Come on.

Unfortunately a base model GT is just not something i would own. I did do well on resale on one i had a good deal on however.

Gotta have the sound system, leather, and tech toys...use those 100% of the time, i only use the power 10% of the time.

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome