5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by F91 View Post
Got this off the interweb -

2014 Ford Shelby GT500

Price Range: $55,110 - $60,110 | MPG: 15 city/24 hwy
The used 13/14 GT500 is not going to drop considerably. The production numbers are low, and it is a unique car as far as Mustangs go. For those that think they will get a bargain GT500, I wish you luck! It's a great car.

Considering all the speculation on pricing of the GT350, I don't see it dropping the price of the GT500. The Z/28 at $75,000 which I have never seen on the road, or the ZL1 for that matter that's around $55,000 will most likley be the target price for the GT350.

According to the Ford dealership that I was at this morning, Ford hasn't really finalized all the specs on the car including price. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Also, a production GT350 has been kicked around for a few years now. Maybe it will finally happen. I hope it doesn't appear like the Z/28. As far as I know there are only two of them: The white Z/28 at all the car shows and the black one(I think) that Randy Pobst has driven for Car and Driver. If there are others, they have been purchased and put in plastic in some warehouse for the next 20 years.

Hopefully this won't happen with the GT350, but only time will tell.

Pete

2014 Shelby GT500:Delivered 4/3/13, Black/Black stripes/Black interior, SVT Track Package, SVT Performance Package, JLT Oil Seperator, FRPP Resonator Delete, Syntha Max blue air filter, Revan Racing shifter bushing, Michelin PSS tires, Lloyd GT500 mats, and yes the stock Shelby seats.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome