Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Is the 2015 Mustang in dealerships yet?
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2014
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
My local dealer now has a boatload of 2015's.

I have yet to see one driving on the street. The DIB one that I took a couple of pictures of a month ago is gone so I know at least one has sold, I guess the buyer doesn't live real close by.

Last week was kinda funny. They had just parked a bunch of different colored ones up front, and there were about 8 of us later S197 owners who pulled over and stopped to look at them at the same time. We ended up having an impromptu Mustang meeting at the entrance to the dealership. No one could get in or out of the dealership for about 15 minutes while we chatted, LOL.

I should have taken pictures, but neither my wife or I thought quickly enough.

Consensus was actually kinda of surprising, considering all the vitriol spewed on Internet forums about the 15. We all seemed to not like the rear, but only one guy said the front end was a total show stopper. The rest of us all agreed that we wouldn't mind having one some day.

I do like the number of things that were optional or premium only on the s197's that are now standard or at least available "line-wide" on the s550's.

My little brother is wrestling with the decision to buy the 15 or not as the time has come to replace his G8. I think he is leaning towards the Mustang now.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome