Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Got my 15' GT today! First impressions and mods(hint: supercharger).
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2014 Thread Starter
dastefster
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Code Blue View Post
Love the color,I like the OEM Wheels that are on it.your right it should come with wider rear tires.
Yeah the wheels look great! Might change them out down the road but right now Im focused on some engine and suspension work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymrnd View Post
went to my local dealer started up a gt and youre absolutely right about the exhaust .waaay to quiet . also the gt's are marked up $5000. and a 50 anni is marked up $25000.
I know. But its Europe's fault they're so quiet from the factory. That suit case muffler is heavily and ruins the sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes281 View Post
Are you set on the FRPP exhaust? Im my opinion their not the best sounding out there. MRT used my friends grey 15 GT for the prototype on their design and I think it sounds amazing, you should check them out. I believe their cheaper too.
I'm not set on FRPP, they were the best In my opinion at the time when I bought them. I ended up getting a great deal on them so I bought them but now that Corsa has come out...I will probably switch. MRT sounds good, but Corsa is better IMO.

2015 mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro seats, All-weather floor mats.

Ordered: 5/20/14
VIN received: 10/16/14
ETA: 12/11/14
Delivered: 12/10/14

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome