Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Mach 460 install question
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2015
6stang02
GT Member

Garage
Im sure it could possibly but youd have to get all the wiring for the tweeters and the 460 head unit. Honestly id get some 3 way speekers and a new headunit. It will sound just the same, if not better then factory speakers. If you do get a headunit id suggest going through crutchfield. They supply all they connectors to clip right into the factory harness and you wire onto the new harness to the stereo. They also provide the mounting hardware If you spend more than $100 on a headunit. On my v6 I put a Kenwood $119 headunit paired with the Kenwood 3-way and I spent under $200 for the whole set up. Its simple to do the headunit but the speakers are alittle more challenging since you have to remove the rear deck lid and the door panels. It took me 2hrs to install the system and its nice. If you plan on going that route i can help explain it more on how to install it. I honestly like my set-up more than my gt with the mach 460 factory speakers. Hope you find what you are lookin for with your car!

19 GT PP1
65 GT A-Code Mustang 289
66 GT A-Code Mustang 289

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome