Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Motor Trend--15 Camaro 1LE PP vs 15 Mustang GT PP--Randy Pobst
View Single Post
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
You certainly are right on both counts. The Hellcat is 200 to 300 lbs heavier then the Challenger R/T 6.4 Scat Pack, which is your enemy on a road course track - even though the Hellcat has a "competition" suspension. There isn't much doubt that you will be smiling when you step on the "loud peddle" at a stop light - unless you are thinking about the cost of the rear tires I have the SRT 392 (6.4 Challenger with adjustable suspension, multiple engine/transmission tunes etc.). I suspect it will outperform the R/T on a road course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin72 View Post
How many times are you going to post those screen shots?
I use pictures when I think they are helpful in understanding what I am saying in the post.

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome