Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

The deed is done...ordered the hood. Went for the California Dreaming Hood thru RKSport (LMP). Considered the Cervini Concept Hood until I saw pictures of the underside. Doesn't look anywhere near as good as the California Dreaming. I guess that's why it's about $200 less. Wanted the Shelby GTS hood at Mr. Body Kits but they were completely helpless in answering my questions. So they lost a sale.

Turns out my son knows the owner of a paint shop and I got a great price. Saw some of their work and it looks real good. Hopefully I drop my car off a week from Friday and then get it back the following Wednesday. I'll be in Dallas so I won't need it. Got my fingers crossed.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome