Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Koni Adjustable Shocks and Struts or Eibach?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2015
Blackpenguin69
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakaz1961 View Post
Hi all Mustang dudes and dudettes. I have a Black 2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack. I have lightly modified my car with the following: Eibach Pro Springs, A&M Adjustable Panhard Rod, Barton 2 Post Short Throw Shifter, Steeda CAI and Tune and FRPP Cat Back exhaust.

I just replaced my original stock tires (Pirreli PZeros) to the Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/40 - 19's. BTW, huge difference in terms of handling and ride for the better.

I am now looking at replacing The Shocks and Struts. I will be getting them from American Muscle.

I am looking at the Koni Yellow adjustable Shocks and Struts or the Eibach Pro Damper set. The Koni's are about $640 and the Eibachs are about $460.

I am hoping I can get some opinions with some Mustang guys that have either of these.

To me I can afford either one and I am leaning towards the Eibachs to keep it all in the family. However, the Koni's (I believe) are the same shocks and struts for the Boss 302.

Can anyone elaborate which should I get?

Thanks in advance
koni yellows are without a doubt better than the eibachs. More people use the yellows than probably any other adjustable shock.

2014 Black 5.0 Track Pack with to many mods.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome