Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Mustang sub-standard fit and finish.
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2015
dakobster8
Apprentice
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Sorry to hear about your troubles...

I would definitely contact Ford on this one...sounds like several problems. The drifting to the left issue is definitely not normal, I have heard lots of things about misaligned panels but that makes it sound like there's some suspension issues. I'd actually think it's major liability for them to have both that and the headlight issue right on a new delivery so they should be quite eager to help.

For any purchase (non-auto included)....if there is something wrong with the item being delivered, DO NOT accept the delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetir View Post
I just took delivery of my 2015 GT with the 50th anniversary package. I have issues with the whole front clip. The hood at the left fender almost touches. The hood at the right fender has almost a 1/2 inch gap. The nose piece is crooked. The headlights both point to the left. The trunk lid is misaligned so badly that the paint on the body has already rubbed off. The rear window is crooked.

As for performance, the car drifts to the left when you accelerate. I am not talking about drag racing but any acceleration. The right tire is wearing irregularly. I ordered the performance pack with the car and would expect it to be tighter.

Is anyone else experiencing that level of problems?

2007 Black GT Premium
JLT Series 3 CAI | Brenspeed 91 | FRPP 4.10 | Bassani Catted X-Pipe | Bassani Axle Backs | Steeda UDP | Saleen N2 Suspension | Steeda LCA | 18" 2010 GT500 Replicas | Front:Nitto Invos Rear:Nitto NT05s | Xenon Front Bumper and Rear Lip | Matte Black Emblems | Smoked Lights

2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca - Black
19" Forgestar F14 Wheels | Michelin PSS | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar | Boss 302S Oil Separator

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome