Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Roush Supercharger install.
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2015
pdmustgt
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan T. View Post
I put the Phase 2 Roush TVS blower (625hp) on my car last year and actually drove to Roush in Livonia, MI to have them do it at the Speed Shop. I'm more than a little particular on who I let work on my cars, and I just couldn't find a local shop that I felt had any experience with this blower / car.

As others have said, the Roush tune is nice and safe but runs very very rich and has "stock" throttle response and transmission settings (if you have an AT like I do.)

I very recently bought a tune from Justin at VMP Tuners and despite a little bit of a wait to actually receive the tune (apparently he was fine tuning some AT calibrations) it's like a whole different car with the aftermarket tune.

I'm sure Brenspeed's tunes are excellent also, but I did LOTS of research for quite a while before settling on VMP and from everything I found, Justin is THE guy for TVS2300/Roush blower kits on the 5.0. So far, so good but I can't wait to get it to the track!

That because Roush kit has warranty it's going to be on the safe side. Aftermarket tune it blows up you SOL

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome