Update, after having the Phase 1 kit installed for a couple of months now, here are my observations:
1. Car runs VERY rich. I know this is by design, but wow.
2. The pull is very linear and controlled. Not too wild at all, very safe for a daily driver.
3. No adverse effect on fuel economy even though the car is running rich. I'm still getting 24 mpg.
4. I a very happy with my decision, I would definitely recommend the kit to anyone.
5. Will probably be getting with Justin at VMP in the future nod drive down for a dyno tune.
2013 RS1, 1 of 1 Grabber Blue w/pearl, 6M. Brembo package, Roush Performance suspension upgrade. Roush Performance exhaust. Roush Phase 1 TVS.