Has anyone traded in a 2013 v6 premium? I think I want to get rid of this car before it becomes a huge money pit now that the warranty is up. Unfortunately I've had a lot of issues with it and I know I won't find a buyer on craigslist with so much cash on hand. I kind of want a truck but I don't think I'm going to find anything I want that isn't insanely priced.
Anyone that has traded a similar car, what can I expect? I've actually never traded a car in before so any tips would be appreciated.
2013 Mustang 3.7L Premium
Window Sticker: http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...BP8AM1D5254391
I have all service and part receipts
- Tuned with Bama X4/SF4
- Airaid Cold Air Intake
- Steeda Shifter Base Bushing
- Roush Axle-Back Exhaust
- Mustang AMR Charcoal Wheel & Mickey Thompson Tire Kit - 18x8
- Modern Billet Upper & Lower Grille (dipped black)
- Dipped black chrome surround
- Laser cut and professionally installed 40% SolarGard window tint all around (including windshield)
- Custom Mustang Running Pony Racing Stripe Shift Knob (Grabber Blue/Black Stripe)
- Pioneer TSD6802R 6x8 front speakers
- Panavise InDash Adjustable Cellphone Mount
- Automatic headlight/fog switch
- Raxiom Map Light LEDs
- LED license plate lights
- After market waterpump overflow hose that prevents the common waterpump issues with air getting into the system
Damage: Not much. I park miles away from everyone but that doesn't stop all of the assholes.
- Passenger window scratch 1" long
- Rear end bumper has minor paint scratch from a fender bender. Can be professionally touched up or touched up with touchup paint.
- Occasional rock chip on the hood, all touched up.
- Leather steering wheel has normal wear
- Driver seat leather is extra wrinkly... has been since the day I got it from the factory. Thanks Ford