Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Need help,516-RWHP, Rear-end Gears Question "Tremec T56"
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2016 Thread Starter
underground_kid
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonR2006 View Post
I would think the 4.56 is fine but out of the two you mentioned I would advise the 4.88s. I think f you get your 60ft down to the low 1.5s/high 1.4s you will be knocking on that 10 second door. You have the power to run in the 10s just need to hook and launch a bit better. Are you powershifting?
Thanks for the replay, On that run I was power shifting yes, the reason why I want to go with 4.88 or 5.13 is that I want to cross the finish line at maximum RPM in 4th if possible. I am using pump gas for now and planning to go with race fuel in the future with some weight reduction. but for now I really don't know what to do and kind of frustrated. and as you mentioned I can get into 10s.
I really appreciate your replays an help Thanks a lot

Mustang 2013 GT - 11.832 @ 114.77 MPH
Mods: Tune, GT500 Mufflers, Hoosier Full Slick Tires, Weld Racing Wheels, BMR Lower control arms, Tremec T56 Magnum XL, Mcloed RXT Clutch with flywheel, Dynotech Engineering Aluminum drive shaft, Ford racing 4.56 rear end gears, Moser 31-Spline axles and True-track Eaton differentials. Cobra Jet intake Manifold, Ford Racing Monoblade TB, RevAuto CAI, SW Long tube headers with O/R X pipe. "Coming Soon" : Comp Cam Stage 3.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome