Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Any of y'all have a crossover for a family hauler?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2016
jacknifetoaswan
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90lxwhite View Post
I wouldn't really be able to do a lease because we'd probably blow the allotted mileage way outta the water. My folks are 3.5 hrs away and her's are 2.5.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
Yeah, we're over mileage right now, but still have a year plus to get back under. I think we're about 2k miles over, but it's her second Mercedes lease, and they typically forgive the mileage overages if you re-up for a new vehicle at the end of your lease. We got some nice incentives when we swapped her C300 for the GLK350.

That said, the cost to buy wasn't that bad, she just gets bored of vehicles very quickly.

I think that her next vehicle is going to be a Jaguar XF. She's not loving the CUV experience, and since we only have one kid (and don't plan on having any more), we'll likely go back to a car. We're planning on getting a boat in the next couple years, so I'll have to buy an SUV or truck to tow it, and we can throw the dog in that, when we need to.

JR

2016 Race Red GT Premium Fastback - Performance Package, Navigation, Enhanced Security Package, Ebony Premier Trim

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome