LOLOL! I bet a bag of floor dry would be needed to dry up a whole cooling system worth of coolant. In any case, good work, young man! I bet the warm engine let PB Blaster creep into the threads a little more and the MAP gas (great stuff) broke the Loctite free. Phew.
GL finding that little trophy - it has a good story associated with it. Mirror and groping are the right tools for the hunt.
As 'Thereaper' said, please post some pics of the finished project (block heater). Love the modding porn!
Again no block heater- the block heater location is used for the water temp senser- I did manage to catch a lot of coolent in the "pan" but a full bag of floor dry, I will have a real water temp, oil temp, and oil pressure gauge , along with an oil cooler. The next round will be brakes and wheel and tires. But that will most likely be next fall. I also got the MGW shifter installed. Yes I put up pictures soon.
O' I also did the acrlic plastic radio cover I learned about here in the forum - had it apart anyway.