Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2014 Mustang GT Steering, Suspension, Tire Issue??
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2016 Thread Starter
97f1504403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crjackson2134 View Post
From what you described a decent shop should be able to identify the faulty part/structure. If this is something that happened abruptly after never having problems, I would think something broke, slipped or moved enough to make detection not to difficult. If it were me, I'd try to find a shop that actually knows how to investigate and repair. Throwing one alignment after another isn't helping anything. If it won't hold an alignment a quality shop should be able to identify the problem.

A shop that simply says Mustang suspension is crappy and needs to be completely replaced just wants to sell you parts/labor. I'm sure it drove fine when it was new. Something is broken or worn out and it sounds dangerous. Find a shop that can identify/fix the problem.

Anyway, right or wrong, that's my 2, good luck and please post back and let us know how it turns out.
I completely agree, I've yet to find shop I trust, especially dealers. I will keep looking to see if I can find a reputable shop around me. I see you have two 2014 GTs in the family. You've never experienced anything like this with either of them?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome