Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Procharger P1SC w/additional Parts - which would you install?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2016
FuelforFire87
PONY Member

Personally I would say spend the extra 200 bucks and get the D1SC over the P1, that way you have room to grow if you want more power. The P1SC is only good for single digit boost numbers, after that the air intake temps get really high compared to the D1. As far as the intake manifold, I'd say do which ever one you think looks better. I asked a while back if upgrading to the boss manifold would help with boost and the majority of the responses I got was that the boss will only benefit if your revving really high like in an autocross event. For street and dragstrip the stock manifold will do just fine. The only thing I would sell would be the JLT because the procharger has its own intake and possibly the boss manifold if you want some extra cash. I would try to throw some headers in there as well if you have the budget. Also make sure to get the stage II procharger kit as the intercooler on the standard kit is too small and will heatsoak.

2014 Mustang GT 6R80, Procharger Stage 2 D1SC, BBK 85mm TB, Boss IM, Sai Li fuel system. Circle D 3C, 1-7/8" Kooks Long Tubes w/Offroad X Pipe, Lethal Over-Axle Pipes, Corsa Quad Axle-Back, Eibach Pro System Plus, BMR K member, Shaftmasters DS, Forgestar CF-5 Wheels and Nitto NT05 tires. Lund Tuned

Lots of suspension goodies and some other stuff I can't remember.

Last edited by FuelforFire87; 02-09-2016 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome