Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Headers - ARH vs. KOOKS
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2016
PMDmustang13
GT Member

I have the Kooks and I am happy with them. Have you checked out the Maryland Speed pricing? When I was shopping around they had the best prices.

I don't know much about ARH. I believe they are a good brand. I would recommend researching to see if they have the same type of SS that Kooks uses and if the thickness/gauge is equivalent or better than Kooks. I know I have a file somewhere where I did some extensive research and ended up going with Kooks even though they are not a true long tube header and considered midlength headers.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome