Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Boss with a few issues. (Newly purchased) Would love help!!
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2016
crjackson2134
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLife View Post
Yeah buying a used car in NC is a little bad when it comes to having issues as the selling dearer can and in this case has said they wash their hands and all sales are final... Not sure if I have any rights or options, but have a call in to a local referred attorney to see later this afternoon...

As far as what it is looking like. Yes it seems I am going to get the warranty process started and in theory Ford has to keep making it right until it is in fact right. So in theory I may have a horror story on my hands like some I have read on here where the car spends more time in the shop than in my garage...

I wish our Ford rep was still around to help guide me through the process and make it easier.

On another note @crjackson2134 where do you get your service done? Is the dealership you use performance oriented, friendly, and great to work with? If I recall you didn't have a pleasant experience with a (omitted) dealer name where you purchased. Did you end up working it out or do you go somewhere different now and care to recommend?
All of my complaints were addressesd by the dealer(s). I purchased from an MO dealer and had mine shipped here.

I'll pm you some information.

EDIT: PM sent, give me a call...

2014 Black GT Premium 401A / Track Pack / Roush Phase 3 SC
2018 Black Nissan 370Z Nismo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome