Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Boss with a few issues. (Newly purchased) Would love help!!
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2016
crjackson2134
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLife View Post
I thought you purchased one in Charlotte and one in MO. I may have it mixed up. I will read PM and also if you provided phone number I will call you tomorrow if that works. Thanks in advance for the offer to talk.
I did purchase one in Charlotte but I've had no warranty issues with with that car except paint, and they fixed that quick. The warranty items on the other car were VERY minor (improperly mounted tires, weak seat heater, dim pony lights, missing strut brace). The local dealer didn't want to pay for the selling dealers short comings(tires/brace), and I don't blame them. In the end, the selling dealer had to make good after a call from Daysha.

I did have a problem with a particular service writer but a complaint took care of that. I won't say online what the issue was, but I'll explain when you call. You have my number...

BTW, text me before calling. I'll be at the VA hospital for a while tomorrow morning so I may just have to call you back if they take too long.

2014 Black GT Premium 401A / Track Pack / Roush Phase 3 SC
2018 Black Nissan 370Z Nismo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome