Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Boss with a few issues. (Newly purchased) Would love help!!
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2016 Thread Starter
MustangLife
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crjackson2134 View Post
I did purchase one in Charlotte but I've had no issues with with that car. The warranty items on the other car were VERY minor (improperly mounted tires, weak seat heater, dim pony lights, missing strut brace). The local dealer didn't want to pay for the selling dealers short comings, and I don't blame them. In the end, the selling dealer had to make good after a call from Daysha.

I did have a problem with a particular service writer but a complaint took care of that. I won't say online what the issue was, but I'll explain when you call. You have my number...

I will defiantly call you tomorrow probably sometime in the morning if that works? Would call tonight, but late and also trying to wind down a little bit before bed and also relax as I have been really stressed about about this car purchase and the immediate issues I am having. Not to mention the small mom/pop dealer General Manger being a typical you know what used car salesman. I want say names in public as I try not to start drama or bad mouth people even if they have done me wrong and done wrong in general... as what doest that accomplish?

I do love this forum and love how we all come together and help each other! GREAT community!

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome